Saturday, 6 August 2011

How does the Rams Free Agent class grade?

The Rams made a lot of moves during this free agency period. I am very pleased as all Rams fans are. We made many moves to improve our team on offense, defense, and special teams. We have found 5 new starters :

Harvey Dahl, OG
Zac Diles, OLB
Mike Sims-Walker, WR
Justin Bannan or Daniel Muir, DT
Quintin Mikell, SS

And a few more role players who could also have big impacts as the season progresses :

Al Harris, CB
Brady Poppinga, OLB
Justin Bannan or Daniel Muir, DT
Cadillac Williams, RB
Jerious Norwood, RB

I think the Rams are ready to take the next step and evolve into a playoff team. They have a new offensive coordinator who can work magic with some of the offensive talents he's been given. Both our offense and defense are tremendously improved because of the moves we made this offseason.

I think the Rams deserve an A for what they have done in Free Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment