Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Rams snag RB Jerious Norwood

The Rams have signed running back Jerious Norwood from the Atlanta Falcons for a one year deal. He has had some injury issues in the past and missed all of last season. He is a good change of pace back and will not be the number 2. Many Rams fans including I believe we will go out and grab another tonight that can be the primary back incase Steven were to go down to an injury. Norwood will be able to return kicks and is an excellent home run hitter.

I like the idea of grabbing 2 backs. Norwood can take it to the house any time he touches the ball. He is an exciting player to watch especially in the open field. I hope the Rams add somebody else tonight (Snelling, Harrison, or Cadillac Williams). Our RB situation is turning into a good thing. Hopefully Norwood and perhaps a new RB can take some of the load off of SJAX and prolong his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment